Update on COVID-19
Posted on March 16, 2020
As of June 22, 2020, North Dakota has 3313 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Like many businesses across the state, NDTO staff will be working from home until further notice, but we are still available to assist you with any export related issues that may impact your business. If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Even though this pandemic may have slowed your international business, NDTO does have resources available to you to continue to grow your business worldwide. For companies that qualify, the STEP program has funding available for certain market research and marketing activities. Please contact the NDTO for more information on how you can utilize our various services.
Below, are some useful resources for your business and travel questions.
- North Dakota Department of Commerce Employer Resources: https://www.business.nd.gov/resources/COVID19BusinessandEmployerResources/
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- ExIm Bank Coronavirus Response: https://www.exim.gov/coronavirus-response
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- CDC Travel Notices: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices
- US State Department Travel Advisories: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/