Upcoming Fall Shows and Trade Missions
Posted on September 3, 2015
Fall 2015 brings autumn leaves, crisp air and many opportunities for North Dakota companies to promote their products globally. In addition to the Big Iron Farm Show, the North Dakota Trade Office (NDTO) and member companies will be participating in several upcoming shows. As noted below, the NDTO will be present at KazAgro/KazFarm, Agritechnica, and the NDTO-led Nordic Trade Mission in October. Below is a list of the events taking place in the months ahead.
- Big Iron Farm Show & International Visitors Program – West Fargo, ND – Sept. 14-17
- Largest farm show in upper Midwest.
- Educates farmers and ranchers from around the world with the latest cutting-edge agricultural products, equipment, technology and services.
- AgroTech Russia 2015 (part of Golden Autumn Show) – Moscow, Russia – Oct. 7-10
- Agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Nordic Trade Mission– Oct. 22-31:
- This trade mission will travel to Norway, Sweden, and Finland to promote North Dakota’s unmanned aerial systems (UAS), education, and agri-business industries.
- The North Dakota Trade Office (NDTO) is working closely with the U.S. Commercial Service offices in each country to coordinate in-country meetings and events for all participants. Participants can determine which country or countries they’d like to visit during the mission.
- For more information, contact Donavon Johnson at Donavon@ndto.com.
- KazAgro/KazFarm – Astana, Kazakhstan – Oct. 27-29:
- The show is aimed at the promotion of modern agriculture techniques; exhibitions will demonstrate the major directions of innovative development in the world of agricultural engineering and animal husbandry. For more information, contact NDTO Kazakhstan Market Manager, Natalya Nesterenko at Natalya@ndto.com.
- IndAgra – Bucharest, Romania – Oct. 28-Nov. 1
- International trade fair of equipment and products in agriculture, horticulture, viticulture, and animal husbandry.
- Agritechnica – Hannover, Germany – Nov. 10-15
- World’s largest trade fair for agricultural machinery and equipment.
- NDTO will have a state pavilion representing multiple North Dakota companies. To participate please contact Tom Wollin at Tom@ndto.com.
- U.S. Commercial Service pavilion will also be representing multiple North Dakota companies.
- Yugagro 2015 – Krasnodar, Russia – Nov. 24-27
- Agricultural equipment exhibition.
- Expo AgroAlimentaria – Guanajuato, Mexico – Nov. 24-27
- Agricultural, horticulture and agro-industrial exhibition.
If there’s a show that you’re interested in that is not on this list, please contact the North Dakota Trade Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.