NDTO is leading a multi-sector trade mission to Australia the week of October 21, 2013. The goal of this mission is to assist North Dakota companies in finding qualified buyers and distributors in the Australian market.
Participating in a trade mission provides companies with an opportunity to travel overseas to meet with prospective international business partners face-to-face, greatly enhancing the potential for business success. Trade mission services include: business matchmaking, customized market research, in-country business briefings, networking opportunities, in-country support and follow-up assistance.
Do you believe your product has potential in Australia, or would you like to expand your presence in the market? Let NDTO know of your interest no later than Wednesday, July 31.
2013 Australia Trade Mission Snapshot
Sydney and surrounding areas
Week of October 21
During the mission, participants will receive:
- Briefings on Australian market and business climate;
- Introductions to potential agents, distributors, facility administrators, and purchasing managers through group events;
- Site visits if applicable;
- In-country logistical assistance;
- Pre-arranged, customized meetings with companies whose needs or capabilities align with participants’ export objectives; and
- Meetings with local business representatives and government officials, as appropriate.
Why Export to Australia?
Click on the image above to learn about specific opportunities for North Dakota companies, as outlined by the Australian Trade Commission.
- Australia is experiencing its 21st year of consecutive growth.
- Competitive, open, vibrant and flexible economy
- 99% of tariﬀs eliminated on U.S. manufactured goods entering Australia since the introduction of the U.S.-Australia Free Trade Agreement in 2005
- Australia is currently undergoing a resources boom due in part to its proximity to the high growth economies of China and India-this is creating a huge demand for mining and other industrial equipment and technology services; environmental technology, etc.
- Australia is the world’s 13th largest economy with a GDP of $1.4 trillion.
- Few market entry barriers with familiar legal and corporate framework, sophisticated consumer and industrial sectors and a straightforward English speaking business culture
- Strong Australian dollar stimulating greater demand for U.S. products and services
- Economy forecast to grow by 3.5% in 2013
To learn more about this trade mission or to assess your product’s viability in the market, contact: Larry White at (701) 471-4698 or email@example.com; or Brittany Posey at (701) 231 1155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.