USHCA: Why China Matters for the Heartland
January 25, 2022
Focus: Education, Partner Event
Join USHCA and our partners from across the Heartland Region in exploring "Why China Matters to the Heartland." Learn how each Heartland state benefits from its relationship with China economically, educationally, and culturally.
In addition to receiving an exclusive report of the ties each Heartland state has with China, attendees will also hear from state and community leaders of the importance of creating and sustaining global opportunities with China in education, culture, and business.
Speakers (full bios are now available on our website):
- Denise Thomas, CEO of the World Trade Center, Arkansas
- Craig Allen, President of the U.S.-China Business Council
- Amy Lei, Senior Manager of Asia Business Development at JobsOhio
- Drew Combs, Executive Director of the North Dakota Trade Office
- Martha Henry, International Relations Manager at the City of San Antonio Global Engagement Office
Date: January 25, 2022
Time: 09:00 - 10:30 a.m. CST
Location: Online Event