North Dakota Online Global Programs Webinar
October 28, 2020
Social distancing is impacting businesses everywhere, but with the right online tools, your business can not only survive, but thrive. Join the NDTO and IBT Online on Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020 as we discuss how North Dakota companies can enhance their online presence to navigate business during these difficult times. IBT Online’s experts will show you how business development tools like localized websites and international online marketing can help mitigate the effects of these times.
Webinar topics will include:
- Best-practice, optimally localized business development websites
- How to be found, be understood, and be easy to do business with in your target markets
- Is ecommerce now a must-have?
- Staying close to existing clients
- North Dakota Online Global Programs
..and much more!
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020
Time: 11:30am CT
Please register for attendance instructions.
STEP ND funding is available to support innovative, virtual solutions for North Dakota businesses, including website translation, globalization and ecommerce implementation. Click here for more information about STEP ND funding or contact STEPND@ndto.com to apply.