Accessing Capital for Exporting
May 19, 2021
About this Event
Join the SBA and North Dakota Trade Office for a webinar introducing state and federal programs that are available to assist North Dakota small business exporters in accessing capital for business growth.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- STEP Program Funding opportunities
- Value Proposition of Financing
- SBA loan programs that will help you with operating capital to a new facility
- Resources to assist with preparing to obtain financing
- Amanda Nordick, Communication & Administrative Manager, North Dakota Trade Office
- Dan Pische, SBA National Director of International Trade Finance
- Carlos Sosa, SBA Regional Manager, Office of International Trade
- Deb Kantrud, Lender Relations Specialist, SBA North Dakota District Office
The North Dakota Trade Office (NDTO) was awarded a competitive SBA State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) grant to help increase international exports from North Dakota during fiscal year 2021. If you are interested in STEP ND funding, connect with the NDTO team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at ndto.com/step-nd/
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made when requested in advance. Contact SBA at 701.239.5131 or email@example.com.
All of the SBA’s programs and services are provided to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Date: May 19, 2021
Time: 11:00am-12:00pm CDT
Location: Virtual Event