Apply for the 2017 Global Business Awards
Posted on January 4, 2018
The 2017 Global Business Awards will be presented on Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at NDTO's Global Business Connections Conference. The two awards presented are the North Dakota Service to Exporters Award and the Exporter of the Year award. Click here to view the award criteria.
North Dakota Exporter of the Year Award:
To apply or nominate a company for the ND Exporter of the Year Award, click here to fill out the application.
North Dakota Service to Exporters Award:
To apply or nominate a company for the ND Service to Exporters Award, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the company and the reason you believe they deserve the award.
Past Exporter of the Year award winners include:
- Posi Lock Puller Inc.
- Swanson Health Products, Fargo
- Superior Manufacturing, Fargo
- Amity Technology, Fargo
- Legacy Steel Buildings, Fargo
- JM Grain, Garrison
- Healthy Oilseeds, Carrington
- Red River Commodities, Fargo
- Global Electric Motorcars, Fargo
- Summers Manufacturing, Devils Lake
- SB&B Foods, Casselton
- DuraTech Industries, Jamestown
- Roll-A-Ramp, West Fargo
- WCCO Belting, Wahpeton
- Weather Modification Inc., Fargo
Past Service to Exporter award winners include:
- North Dakota Soybean Council
- Valley Worldwide Logistics Solutions
- Four Anchors Worldwide
- Dakota MEP
- Trade Acceptance Group
- Northern Crops Institute
- Bremer Bank
- Midwest Motor Express
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Fredrikson & Byron P.A.