Dakota Growers Pasta www.dakotagrowers.com/
One Pasta Ave
Carrington ND 58421
Dakota Growers Pasta is served at leading national chain restaurants, a reflection of our quality, service and value.
Quality starts with the durum wheat, and that’s why we use only No. 1 Hard Amber Durum Wheat, including varieties that score high for gluten strength. As a result, Dakota Growers Pasta:
- Significantly resists overcooking and remains al dente longer than pasta made from other classes of wheat.
- Has longer holding power on steam tables and for reheating.
- Better shape retention and a brighter amber hue through the cooked stage.
- A larger al dente “sweet spot” means less waste, greater customer satisfaction and more profit.
- We offer traditional and custom pasta shapes that are as creative as your recipes. We can help with menu development as well.